This last Monday we went to the putting green with our friends Bobby and Emily. We played this game called 7-up. The way it's played is you try to putt to a hole and if you make a hole-in-one you get 2 points. Otherwise the person who is closest gets 1 point and no longer has to try to putt it in. The other players do have to try to get it in and if they make their second shot they receive no points and if it takes 3 or more putts you receive -1 points. So the first person to 7 points wins and if you get -7 points you lose. I'm writing all this so you understand what happened. Scott gave me a "handicap" and let me start with 5 points and he started with -2 points. I was doing well for a while but overall ending up losing, by getting to -7. I'm not a very good putter, yet!
This week we also got a golf bag for me. We found it on craigslist for really cheap. It's only been used once and is pretty nice. It's not pink, but I'll survive. Lol.
No comments:
Post a Comment